Your opportunity to play golf at Southern Hills Country Club on a beautiful fall afternoon while benefitting the First Tee of Tulsa is here.
The 13th Annual First Tee of Tulsa Charitable Golf Tournament is scheduled Oct. 12. The event includes:
- Hors d'oeuvres f...[more]
By Ken MacLeod
Photos by Rip Stell
OKLAHOMA CITY - Yugeong Son found herself trailing for the first time in the Women's Oklahoma Golf Association State Amateur Championship, but it didn't last long.
Megan Blonien jumped...[more]
Said Powers of Edmond and Emilee Rigsby of Fort Gibson won their divisions of the 2015 South Central PGA Players Tour Terradyne Championship Tuesday at Terradyne Country Club in Wichita.
Powers posted a final round 72 to force a three way sudden-death playoff with Jack ...[more]
‣ Plummeting sales force layoffs, price cuts at TaylorMade - Following what can only be described as a dismal 2014 sales and profit performance accompanied by a dramatic drop in thei. [more]
‣ Son, Blonien to meet for WOGA State Amateur championship - Defending champion Yugeong Son will face former four-time Class 5A high school champion Megan Blonien of Altus in the cha. [more]
‣ State champion Kepka closes out high school career at All-State Games - Four years ago, Marc Kepka and his Owasso golf teammates were not together on the morning of the state tourn. [more]
‣ Cohlmia, Lusnak win TGA Four-Ball Stroke Play title - TGA 4-BALL STROKE PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP Forest Ridge GC July 25-26, 2015 FINAL TOURNAMENT . [more]
In the 2015 Golf Oklahoma Directory and Travel Issue we list every private and public course in the state in an easy to read format including all the information you need.
Read the issue online here!
One of the most informative and entertaining enewsletters around with more than 34,000 Oklahoma golfers receiving each issue of the Golf Oklahoma enewsletter.
We keep Oklahoma in the know about special promotions, breaking news, and so much more!
Click HERE to view one now!
‣ Plummeting sales force layoffs, price cuts at TaylorMade - Following what can only be described as a dismal 2014 sales and profit performance accompanied by a dramatic drop in their share of the metal wood product category, TaylorMade-a